Saturday, July 31, 2010

Wash Me Away


Who all are going through a bad time? I think everyone is. I am for one. Everything is so goddamn wrong at the moment! My phone isn't working, my SIM is blocked, my social life is getting crappier by the second and some of my closest friends are in a tough spot too.

I'm spent. Like totally. And I badly need a break. The kind of break where my phone won't have no coverage and the area I'm in hasn't even heard of the internet. I just want a beach at my doorstep, some good food, a great book to read and NO TRAFFIC! I don't need a Tv, I'll just take my laptop and my hard disk, thank you very much. And I desire the solitude where there are people around me, but they just won't bother me with anything.

But le sigh, I'm in 12th and this is so not possible. Not with my parents anyway. And academic pressure isn't doing me any good either.

I'm just blogging today, to rant. People say it helps to write stuff down, but I don't think it really works for me. :(

And just when I think I've collected enough Notting-Hill Brownie points to win myself that last bit of brownie, I look around and see me friends in deeper trouble and amidst taller hedges of woes. So there guys, have the brownie. You could do with the sugar rush.. :) But oh yeah I want at least a hug and a Hang-in-there-smile in return. I could do with some of those. And they're better than a brownie anyway.. ;)

I just wish.. That I could fly away like a bird and let the wind sweep my face. Cleanse my soul. Free my mind. And wipe away every woe leaving behind only this Dead Poet's Toothy Smile.

Love,
Dead Poet.

P.S - Hang in there. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment