Friday, April 23, 2010

Opening Verse

Well, Hello!

So this is it, my first ever blog, that has been created by a mix of a spontaneous decision and and over-loaded emotion dam(n) !! As every other thing that I start, I'll try to keep up with it, and NOT give it up somewhere in between..

You're going to follow the blog, then you have to know what it's all about! Well, it's about anything and everything.. From petty matters such as a dead street dog or something as big as a fight with my best friend. From advice and views on chivalry to politically driven allegations..

It may be a while before I get a hang of this thing, but what the heck! Nobody cares, do they?!

Oh yeah, also, an explanation of the title..
"Dead Poet" refers to me.. (Don't ask what the "Dead" is for. It just sounds cool) and woes are the everyday stuff I'll write about.
Some of the things you Guys ( and Girls) really must get used to is my use of two dots ".." instead of three. Blame it on the texting! :D

So I'll be off now, and will be back soon with something to write about. Till then, Keep the poetry flowing and the woes nicely tucked away under a toothy smile, because, Heck, no point taking life seriously, because we do know the end anyway! No matter how much we try, we just have to exit the world alone, and so its better to leave behind happy memories among the people you love the most and have gratitude on your deathbed because in the hardest of times, you bit back the tears, and instead made them smile!!

Love,
Dead Poet.

P.S : Leave back some nice comments. With a smile. :)

1 comment:

  1. A really cute start GJ! :) What's with the toothy smile though...I imagined a happy bunny while reading that line! Heehee!
    P.S. Light blue on black doe slook cool! :D

    ReplyDelete